– I’d tell you some more about refraction, but it seems you already know much more than me.
– Kasia surely does, her major is physics. And what is yours by the way?
– Sociology. Somehow they tricked us into believing that what we are doing is proper science. But still once you start learning, you never look on a crowd of people in the same way again. And you can learn so much about them even from the walls of public toilets…
OK, here you got a diagram of how a rainbow is made.
– Why didn’t you draw a round rainbow?
– Every rainbow is round if you look from the right distance.
Made by the rainbow crayon & a guy working at the science center whose name I even forgot to ask of.